Originally, Peter Parker wore a homemade suit consisting of cheap red and blue clothing such as a blue onesie like suit with a red jumper over the top with the sleeves ripped off and a black spider on the chest, red fingerless gloves with black webbing designs on them and black squinted goggles to fight crime in New York City; he hid this suit from his Aunt May by hiding it in a loft above his room which came down on a rope whenever someone opened it. Parker apparently abandoned this suit when Tony Stark visited him and decided to make him a new suit after jokingly mocking it.
Tony Stark constructed a new-and-improved suit for Peter Parker after visiting him and seeing the old costume he used to fight crime as Spider-Man. This new suit was more tight fitting and the exact same color as his old suit. He used this suit in a battle between Captain America's faction. After returning from Germany, Tony Stark allowed Peter to keep the Spider-Man suit, on the condition that he does not attract attention to himself and remains close to the ground.
Since debuting as Spider-Man, Peter continues to use the suit as he patrols his hometown of Queens, New York City. Having gotten adjusted to the suit, Peter adapted the Web-Shooters with his own unique formula of webbing stored in tiny web cartridges. When Peter first encountered The Vulture who dragged him high up into the atmosphere, a parachute pack was activated from the back spider insignia pulling Peter downwards into the ocean. Immediately Iron Man appeared to rescue Peter. Stark had given the suit with all sorts of high-tech tools and a homing device. Peter removed the tacker and discovered that a sub-system was built into the suit that Stark had immobilized with the "Training wheels protocol". Deactivating the protocol opened up the hidden A.I. system whom Peter named "Karen".
After Peter accidentally put innocent people in danger on the Staten Island Ferry, Stark confiscated the suit that he made him. Still wanting to fight crime and hide his identity, Peter used his homemade Spider-Man suit to battle Vulture and prevent him from stealing the weapons that were aboard a plane that was transporting the goods from Avengers Tower to the New Avengers Facility. After Vulture's arrest, Stark offered Peter a chance to join the Avengers by offering him a new Spider-Man suit, but Peter declined and returned home where Stark had returned him the Spider-Man suit with a note that said it belong to him now.
To be added
Original Suit Edit
- Homemade Suit: Peter originally wore a homemade suit out of cheap clothing which involved with a red hoodie, red mask with black goggles, fingerless gloves, red shoes, blue pants and shirt. The capabilities of the suit include:
- Black Goggles: Peter wore black goggles to help him focus with his enhanced senses which he described as being "dialed up to eleven".
- Web-Shooters: Peter constructed twin set of web-shooters to allow him to shoot extremely sticky webbing which he made the Web Formula out of science materials.
Current Suit Edit
- Upgraded Suit: During the Avengers Civil War, Tony Stark made Peter a more upgraded suit with eye lenses to let him focus with his enhanced senses along with upgraded web-shooters and combat mode: The capabilities of the suit include:
- Eye Lenses: The eye lenses can squint to allow Peter to focus with his enhanced senses. They resemble camera shuttles.
- Upgraded Web-Shooters: His web-shooters were upgraded as they were given more upgraded web-shooting such as web grenade, tazer webs and regular web-shooting.
- Web Wings: Between the arms and sides, two web wings appear which can allow Spider-Man to glide through the air safely.
- Combat Mode: The suit has an enhanced combat mode which can allow Peter to fight his enemies in a more better combat mode. There is an instant kill mode featured in the combat mode which Peter did not accept.
- Reconnaissance Drone: The spider emblem on the chest can detach itself from Spider-Man which can act as a tracking device which allows Spider-Man to find his enemies easily.
- GPS Tracking System: The suit has a GPS tracking system which allows Spider-Man to follow where the Spider-Drone is, it can even allow Iron Man to find Spider-Man as well.
- Heater: There is a heater in the suit which can keep Spider-Man warm, it can even allow Spider-Man to dry himself if he falls into water.
- In the comics, the suit was designed by Peter Parker himself, until during Civil War, Tony Stark made him an Iron Spider Armor to help him fight during the Superhero Civil War.
- His original homemade suit resembles to Ben Reilly's costume but with the color palette swapped.