- "Wait so how many of us are there?"
- ―Miles Morales[src]
Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse is an animated film, set for release in December 14, 2018. It has no connection with the Marvel Cinematic Universe or any live action films.
“Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” introduces Brooklyn teen Miles Morales, and the limitless possibilities of the Spider-Verse, where more than one can wear the mask.
- Shameik Moore as Miles Morales/Spider-Man
- Liev Schreiber as To-be-confirmed villain
- Brian Tyree Henry as Jefferson Davis
- Mahershala Ali as Aaron Davis
To be added
Details of the film originally surfaced on November 24, 2014, when Sony was hacked. The details stated that it was a comedy.
At Sony's presentation on April 22, 2015 at CinemaCon in Las Vegas, Tom Rothman announced that Phil Lord and Chris Miller (who directed The Lego Movie and Jump Street) would make an animated Spider-Man film. Lord and Miller would be writing and producing for it though, the director of the movie yet to be announced. The movie would be set for release on July 20, 2018. Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach, and Amy Pascal, would also be serving as producers.
Lord announced that the movie would be a standalone film, with more creative freedom, and be "off a little bit to the side". It would also have no connection to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- ↑ Animated Spider-Man Movie Titled Revealed As 'Into The Spider-Verse'
- ↑ Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Official Site
- ↑ First-ever animated Spider-Man film to be released in 2018
- ↑ Phil Lord and Chris Miller Making Spider-Man Animated Movie
- ↑ DC’s ‘The Flash’ is ‘a Standalone Movie’; Animated ‘Spider-Man’ Not Tied to MCU